Toughbook Accidental Damage Warranty
Panasonic’s Accidental Damage Warranty enhances the Toughbook Computer 3-Year Standard Warranty by offering an additional layer of protection against unintentional physical damage. This warranty is designed to complement the warranty on all Toughbook Computers excluding consumable and peripheral items.
- Enhance the productivity of your mobile workforce.
- Manage budgets more effectively by minimising out-of-warranty repair charges.
- Increase uptime for your mobile workforce by streamlining out-of-warranty coverage issues.
- Customers want to reduce the time associated with repairs and expedite service by eliminating the hassles of dealing with in-warranty and out-of-warranty issues.
The Warranty covers all repairs that result from an accident during regular use. It does not cover damage from intentional acts, fire, loss, theft, normal wear (cosmetic and tear) not affecting functionality, improper maintenance and modification by anyone other than a Panasonic Service Centre or authorised Panasonic Service Provider, or damage that is attributable to acts of God. The single claim limit is the value of the computer, and the total sum insured is the total amount invoiced for your Panasonic Toughbooks. The Warranty must be purchased as part of the original sale from a Panasonic representative or within 30 days of purchase of the associated hardware. All system components are covered under the programme, including the LCD. The model and serial number must be supplied to Panasonic before any service can be rendered. Under this service, if repairing a unit is impossible, Panasonic will replace it with a model of equal or greater value. (Please refer to the terms and conditions in the Service Manual for a complete description.)
- If there is a claim and the Toughbook is damaged, please contact the Panasonic Helpdesk on 0845 389 2709.
- For service under this contract, customers must provide the Panasonic Helpdesk with the company details and the full model and serial number of the unit.
- A repair reference number will be issued and the collection of the faulty unit will be arranged.
- A claim for a free of charge repair under warranty is subject to an inspection of the Panasonic Service Centre. (For further information please refer to the terms and conditions in the Service Manual.)
- The unit will be repaired at the Panasonic Service Centre and after completion returned to the sender via the courier of Panasonic.
- Shipments outside the EU are chargeable.
|CF-LESPAD3||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty - 3 Year contract - All models except CF-C2, CF-AX2, FZ-A1, JT-B1||£145.00|
|CF-LESPAD5||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty - 5 Year contract (inc.warranty extension) - All models except CF-C2, CF-AX2, FZ-A1, JT-B1||£336.00|
|CF-LESPADC13||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty - Extra 1 Year (3rd year) - CF-C2, CF-AX2||£78.00|
|CF-LESPADC14||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty - Extra 2 Year (3rd/4th year) inc. warranty extension - CF-C2, CF-AX2||£334.00|
|CF-LESPADC15||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty - Extra 3 Year (3rd/4th/5th year) inc. warranty extension - CF-C2, CF-AX2||£530.00|
|FZ-LESPAD1||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty for FZ-A1, JT-B1 - 1 Year Contract||£39.00|
|FZ-LESPAD2||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty for FZ-A1, JT-B1 - 2 Year Contract||£65.00|
|FZ-LESPAD3||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty for FZ-A1, JT-B1 - 3 Year Contract||£145.00|
|FZ-LESPAD4||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty for FZ-A1, JT-B1 - 4 Year Contract||£273.00|
|FZ-LESPAD5||Panasonic Accidental Damage Warranty for FZ-A1, JT-B1 - 5 Year Contract||£335.00|
*Accidental Damage Drive Warranty coverage must be purchased as part of the original Toughbook Computer sale. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please note that all prices shown are exclusive of VAT.