Zebra ZQ110 Printer
Mobile Receipt Printer
|Zebra ZQ110 Printer Models and Prices||Zebra ZQ110 Labels||Zebra ZQ110 Specification|
Print receipts and tickets on demand and on the go with the ZQ110 mobile receipt printer.
Zebra’s smallest and most affordable mobile receipt printer, the ZQ110 is compact and lightweight enough to fi t in a pocket or wear comfortably on a belt for an entire shift. Quickly print and tear 50mmwide receipts, tickets and delivery notices on site, saving time and money – all while improving customer service.
The ZQ110 provides seamless integration into existing mobile solutions. It is “Made for iPod®/ iPhone®/iPad®” (MFi) certified and supports Bluetooth® or wireless (802.11b/g/n WLAN) connectivity to a wide range of Apple®, Android™ and Windows® mobile devices.
Easy to carry and simple to use, the ZQ110 offers intuitive media loading for quick, on-the-go media changes. Its straightforward user interface enables at-a-glance status updates. Plus, with a battery capable of lasting an entire shift and multiple charging options, users experience greater uptime and increased productivity with fewer printing interruptions.
With a variety of accessories and options and Zebra’s reliable service and support, the ZQ110 gives users the benefi ts of a Zebra-brand product at an affordable price.
The Zebra ZQ110 is ideal for these applications:
- Retail: mobile point-of-sale receipt printing; printed merchandise specifications; mobile promotion vouchers; merchandise pick-up slips
- Hospitality: simple receipt printing for valet parking, luggage, coatroom, tableside betting and taxi receipts; receipt printing for VIP access upgrades; concession and gift sales
- Transportation & Logistics/ Manufacturing*: wholesale distributors’ route accounting (DSD); on-demand receipts for store presales, invoices and deliveries; field service receipts including appliance repairs and home deliveries; passenger ticketing; mobile point-ofsale receipt printing
- Government: e-citation, such as printing weather-resistant tickets and violation notices
*Note: This product is not intended for strong manufacturing support; however, it does have applications that benefit manufacturing organisations that have their own ‘in-house’ transportation arm that delivers goods to various retail locations.
Serve your customers anywhere, anytime, with key features and a pocketsize design.
- Keep your company and employees moving forward. The ZQ110 weighs 226g* including the battery for easy portability and storage in a pocket.
- Be assured of outstanding reliability, even in harsh environments. The ZQ110 can withstand drops to concrete of up to 101mm and, when paired with the optional carrying case, the printer meets IP54 rating, protecting the device from dust and liquids, such as rain, snow or accidental spills, that are common in harsh working environments.
- Sustain on-the-go productivity with the ZQ110’s user-friendly design. It is designed for quick, onehanded media changes and gives users status updates at a glance.
- Customise the ZQ110 to ensure maximum operability for your business. Zebra offers affordable options for at-home, vehicle and workplace battery charging and convenient accessories for a handsfree, hassle-free mobile solution.
Outfitted to Perform
- Easily incorporate the ZQ110 into your operations. In addition to the industry-standard ESC/POS programming language, the ZQ110 supports a suite of software development kits and utilities for seamless integration.
- Complete mobile printing operations efficiently. The ZQ110 prints at speeds up to 88mm-per-second and is designed with “sleep mode” to conserve battery power.
- Maintain robust and reliable connectivity on the go. The ZQ110 is MFi certified and supports Bluetooth connectivity to a range of mobile devices. Users can opt for 802.11b/g/n WLAN capability for applications requiring more secure network connections.
- Enhance your business services with additional options and features. The ZQ110 supports an optional encrypted 3-track Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR).
Built for You, Backed by Zebra
- Protect your bottom line without sacrificing important services. The ZQ110 is Zebra’s most affordable mobile receipt printer and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Strengthen your business with the support that comes with the Zebra brand. With Zebra’s reliable network of service technicians, hardware and software issues can be addressed quickly, regardless of location or time.
- Work with confidence. The ZQ110 has been tested for maximum interoperability when using the printer with validated terminals. Zebra's Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) create industry-leading software solutions to solve your business problems. Zebra works closely with these ISVs to integrate printing and other capabilities of Zebra products. Zebra-validated applications can be found at zebra.com/validation.
|ZQ1-0UB0E020-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with Bluetooth (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [EU])||£219.00|
|ZQ1-0UB0E060-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with Bluetooth (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [UK])||£219.00|
|ZQ1-0UB1E020-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with Bluetooth, Magnetic Stripe Reader (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [EU])||£247.00|
|ZQ1-0UB1E060-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with Bluetooth, Magnetic Stripe Reader (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [UK])||£247.00|
|ZQ1-0UG0E020-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with 802.11b/g (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [EU])||£299.00|
|ZQ1-0UG0E060-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with 802.11b/g (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [UK])||£299.00|
|ZQ1-0UG1E020-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with 802.11b/g, Magnetic Stripe Reader (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [EU])||£327.00|
|ZQ1-0UG1E060-00||Zebra ZQ110 DT 203dpi Printer with 802.11b/g, Magnetic Stripe Reader (Incl Battery / Wall Charger [UK])||£327.00|
|Zebra iMZ220||Zebra iMZ320||Zebra RW220||Zebra RW420||Zebra P4T|
|From £259.00||From £299.00||From £373.00||From £480.00||From £595.00|
|Chargers||P1070125-001||Single Battery Charging Cradle 1||£20.00|
|P1070125-003||Quad Battery Charger / EU cord||£150.00|
|P1070125-004||Quad Battery Charger / UK cord||£150.00|
|P1070125-036||Single Printer Docking Cradle 1||£25.00|
|P1070125-030||Quad Printer Docking Charging Cradle / EU cord||£175.00|
|P1070125-031||Quad Printer Docking Charging Cradle / UK cord||£175.00|
|P1070125-028||Spare Battery Charger Adapter 2||£25.00|
|P1070125-019||AC Adapter - EU Plug 3||£6.50|
|P1070125-023||AC Adapter - UK Plug 3||£6.50|
|P1070125-009||Vehicle Charger 12VDC with Cigarette Lighter Adapter||£50.00|
|P1070125-008||Spare Battery - Standard (Li-Ion 1200mAh)||£47.50|
|P1070125-007||Spare Battery with outer contacts (Li-Ion 1200 mAh) 4||£55.00|
|P1070125-016||Soft Case - IP54 Rating||£41.25|
|P1060264||USB Cable, 14 pin (to connect printer to PC)||£11.25|
|Kits||105950-035||Print Head Cleaning Pens x 12||£30.00|
1. Uses printer's AC Adapter, or order P1070125-028 plus either P1070125-019 or P1070125-023
2. One of these is included with every printer
3. Purchase with P1070125-028
4. Required for compatibility with Printer Docking Cradles
|3010766||Z-Perform 1000D 60 Receipt – 60 micron thermal receipt paper 57.15mm x 7.93M (50 rolls)||£129.50|
*Please note that all prices shown are exclusive of VAT
|Standard Features||Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile connectivity|
|Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics|
|8 dots per mm (203 dpi resolution)|
|Print speed up to 90 mm/3.5" per second (receipt)|
|ESC/POS programming language|
|4 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics; 64 KB receive buffer|
|7.4V Li-ion, 1200 mAh battery; rechargable|
|Optical out of media sensing using fixed center position sensor|
|Belt clip for unobtrusive and convenient printing|
|Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing|
|Supports vertical and horizontal printing|
|Printer can be used in any orientation|
|Fixed media roll width|
|“Clamshell” design for easy media loading|
|Five LEDs as User Interface indicators|
|Tolerant of multiple drops from 1.2m (4') to concrete|
|Product Availability||The ZQ110 is available in the following versions:|
|ZQ110 – Bluetooth only (standard)|
|ZQ110 – Bluetooth + Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)*|
|ZQ110 – Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)** only|
|ZQ110 – Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) + MSR|
|*Magnetic Stripe Reader (3 track): data encrypted by printer F/W; triple DES|
|**Wi-Fi capability replaces standard Bluetooth 3.0|
|Printer Specifications||Resolution: 8 dots per mm/203 dpi|
|Memory: 4 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics; 64 KB receive buffer|
|Maximum Print width: 48mm/1.89"|
|Print Length: Max: Continuous|
|Maximum Print Speed: Up to 90mm/3.5" per second (receipt), Up to 60mm/2.4" per second (linerless)|
|Operating Temperature: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Charging Temperature: 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -30°C (-22°F) to 70°C (158°F)|
|Relative Humidity: Operation: 10% to 80% non-condensing, Storage: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|IP Rating: IP54 with protective case|
|Drop Spec: 1.2m (4') drop to concrete|
|Emissions: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, EN55022 Class-B, EN55024|
|Susceptibility: EN55024, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5|
|Safety: CE, UL, CB|
|International marks: CE, FCC, NOM, CCC, RCM, Anatel, BIS, NTC, KCC, BSMI, iDA|
|Media Characteristics||Maximum Media Width: 58mm (2.28")|
|Maximum Media Roll OD Size: 30mm (1.18")|
|Maximum Media Thickness: 0.10mm (0.06~0.10mm)|
|Media Types: Direct-thermal receipt paper or linerless paper|
|Physical Characteristics||Height: 37.7mm (1.48")|
|Width: 80.1mm (3.15")|
|Length: 118.8mm (4.68")|
|Weight*: 229g (0.50 lbs)|
|*Weight reflects standard Bluetooth ZQ110 with battery. Optional ZQ110 models (MSR, Wi-Fi) may vary in weight.|
|Fonts/Graphics/Symbologies||Fonts and Character Sets|
|Character size: Font A: 12 x 24; Font B: 9 x 17; Font C: 9 x 24; KOR, CHN: 24 x 24|
|Characters per line: Font A: 32, Font B, C: 42; KOR, CHN: 16|
|Character sets: Alphanumeric: 95; Expanded Graphics: 128 x 33 page; International: 32|
|Supports user-defi ned fonts and graphics – including custom logos|
|Linear Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E|
|2-Dimensional: PDF417, Data Matrix, AZTEC, QR Code|
|Communication and Interface Capabilities||Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR (standard)|
|– Security modes 1-4|
|– Key Bonding|
|– “Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad” (MFi) certified|
|– Bluetooth printing from Apple devices|
|802.11b/g/n WLAN (replaces standard Bluetooth); 2.4 GHz|
|– Wi-Fi Direct, Infrastructure, Ad Hoc|
|– WEP 64 / 128 bit|
|– AES, TKIP, AES +TKIP|
|– WPA1 / WPA2 PSK|
|– 802.1X WPA1 / WPA2 (EAP-PEAP, EAP-LEAP, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS)|
|Cabled Communications Specifications|
|USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (12 Mbps)|
|Optional Features and Accessories||Linerless printing (with coated silicone platen roller only) is available as a custom solution|
|The ZQ110 comes with the following accessories in the box:|
|– AC adapter|
|– Power cord|
|– Belt clip|
|– (1) Standard battery|
|– (1) Roll of receipt media|
|Additional charging and carrying accessories are available for the ZQ110.|
* Specifications subject to change without notice.